Seasonal Rates Apply:
- Low season 2016: 16 January - 28 February; 1 November - 14 December.
- Mid-season 2016: 1 March - 30 June; 16 September - 31 October.
- High season 2016: 1 July - 15 September; 15 December - 15 January.
- All rates are quoted in US dollars per person per night.
- Children’s rates apply for children under 12 years old. Babies under 2 years, no charge.
- No child’s rate applicable for yacht charters.
- No low / mid / high season for yacht charters.
- Minimum of 2 nights booking for yacht charters.
- Rates are based on guests sharing rooms.
- Single supplement applies where only one person books a room (ss).
- Rates include government taxes on full board accommodation.
- Full board, 3 delicious meals each day, plus tea time treats and pre-dinner snacks.
- Filtered drinking water at meal times and a flask for overnight in your room.
- Luxurious, lake facing, en-suite, air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Sparkling swimming pool.
- Laundry service.
- Non-motorized water sports and activities. Kayaking, sailing, mountain bikes etc. Unlimited use.
- Pool table, darts, table tennis.
- National Park fees. Where applicable.
- Motorized watersports and activities. Rates on request.
- Use of yacht Mufasa for day sailing or sunset cruises. Rates on request.
- Scuba diving. Available on site. Danforth is a PADI registered resort.
- Drinks from the bar. Drinks prices exclude VAT.
- Staff gratuities.
- VAT on extras.
"Mufasa" sleeps a total number of ten. Four double cabins and two single cabins. Yacht charters are for a minimum of two nights. Maximum number of pax recommended for yacht charters is six guests, and the minimum number is four guests, or rate equivalent to four guests.
Danforth Lodge has 8 en-suite, air conditioned, lake facing rooms.
Maximum number: 16
- A deposit of 30% is requested on confirmation of a reservation.
- The full amount is due 30 days prior to arrival.
The cancellation policy comes into effect should a confirmed booking be cancelled:
- Any cancellation must be made in writing.
- If a booking is cancelled more than 8 weeks in advance the client forfeits his deposit of 30%.
- If cancelled with between 8 weeks and 4 weeks notice, 50% of the booking value is due.
- If cancelled with less than 4 weeks notice 100% of the booking value is due.